Arrival and Departure:
- Our Gartenhotel Heusser is open for you all year round and the reception desk is available 24h.
- On the day of arrival the rooms are available from 02:00 pm onwards. From 2:30 pm you can use the spa area.
- Arriving on Saturday and Sunday, you can for € 10.00 per person visit the spa oasis already starting at 10:00 am (check-in at 2:00 pm).
- From Monday to Friday (except public holidays) at 2:00 pm we invite you to a small sighseeing tour of our hotel.
- On the day of departure you must leave your room and the spa area until 11:00 am.
- For €19.00 per person on the day of departure you have also the possibility to enjoy the wellness oasis in the framework of the opening hours.
Beauty and booking of spa treatments:
We would recommend booking your treatments in advance. We will gladly schedule it as you wish. Bear in mind that on the day of arrival you can book your spa treatments already from 2:30 pm. Please let us know when you would like to have your treatments scheduled and inform us if you arrive later at least one week before the actual date of arrival. When you arrive at the hotel, we will inform you about the times of your treatments.
Opening hours of the wellness center and indoor swimming pool:
Indoor Swimming Pool
Daily 6: 30 am to 10:00 pm (7 x 14m, 28 degrees).
from 2.30 pm to 10:00 pm.
and public holidays from 10.00 am to 10:00 pm.
World of Five Saunas, 3 exceptional rest rooms and plenty of space to relax. Wellness Bar: daily from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm - snacks, fruit, water, coffee and tea.
Bathrobes, slippers and towels.
You will find in your hotel room a bathrobe and sauna towels. Slippers free of charge at the reception.
Our half board includes:
buffet breakfast from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Afternoon snacks in the self-service
Wellness Bar from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Dinner Buffet from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
By signing the bill, you can add the drinks to your general room bill.
- Wine Bar: In the evening it'd be nice to let your hair down, drinking delicious wine in our bar already from 7:30 pm. On Sundays (excluding holidays) the Wine Bar is closed.
- Dogs: If you like, your dog may accompany you in our Gartenhotel Heusser. However, please understand that dogs are not allowed in our restaurant and the spa area. The current prices for a dog per night can be found in our price list.
- Internet: Free wireless Internet access throughout the house. Free use of the internet terminals in the lobby.
- The visitor's tax: the local tourist tax is collected separately from 2 nights of stay. Thanks to the card you can use different seasonal offers at a discounted price and the public transport in Bad Dürkheim for free.
- Non-smoking: all of the guest rooms and public spaces are non-smoking. Our smoking lounge is available for smokers, right by the wine bar, around the clock.
- Lift: Some of the rooms are accesible by lift. If you need a room which can be reached by lift, please let us know about this fact upon the booking process.
- Your bill: You may pay in cash, with EC-card, by transfer or Paypal to our account 111 748 101 in the VR-bank Bad Dürkheim BLZ 546 912 00. Voucher - If you would like to use your voucher, please give it to the reception staff upon the check-in.
- Car park: You can use our car park located directly at the hotel free of charge.
- Cancellation: You can cancel your stay up to one week before the date of arrival. Christmas and New Year's Eve - a free cancellation until 3 weeks before the arrival date. We recommend the conclusion of a hotel cancellation insurance such as ELV1A. We can gladly send you more detailed information as well. Meetings, seminars, or groups from 5 persons can be cancelled up to 6 weeks prior to arrival without a charge. Wellness treatments can be cancelled up to 2 days before the arrival date. For later cancellations a fee of 80% cancellation costs shall arise.
Mandatory information according to the Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council:
Follow this link to the website of the European Commission’s entity for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ - further information is expected to be available there from 15 February 2016. Should you have any initial questions concerning a potential dispute resolution, please email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]."